Here are some images for James Jean Rift. It's book that folds out displaying two different types of illustrations. The main idea behind this that you fold it together using the two illustrations to create a new image. I actually own a copy of this book. Even though its nice to look out I feel that combining the two different images together is not a success. The problem is the new images you create don't look new. It looks like you have just put two images together that don't link up. But it nice to look at when it's folded out. I think for my P.D.P object I want to create something a long this line.
Tuesday, 30 November 2010
James Jean Rift
Here are some images for James Jean Rift. It's book that folds out displaying two different types of illustrations. The main idea behind this that you fold it together using the two illustrations to create a new image. I actually own a copy of this book. Even though its nice to look out I feel that combining the two different images together is not a success. The problem is the new images you create don't look new. It looks like you have just put two images together that don't link up. But it nice to look at when it's folded out. I think for my P.D.P object I want to create something a long this line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment