Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Doorway Project



These are some photos of our finished from the group project last November. The door represents changes in environments. We did both sides of the door. One side is an overgrown forest to show aging. The green man is on there because I wanted to personify the meaning of the door. On the other side is a urban city with graffiti and brick work. I really enjoyed working with other people from different pathways. At first I was a little nervous about working with other people outside of illustration. But after we discussed what we wanted to with the door, everyone in the group felt comfortable with working with one another. The Green Man is my favourite part of the door because I got hand paint it all by myself. I was really pleased with the way the final painting came out because I got the chance to do something that I love doing which is painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment